Business Development Manager Pharmaceuticals
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager – Pharmaceuticals
LOCATION: London, Birmingham, Plymouth, Southampton, Bristol, Swansea, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Dover, Stoke, Basingstoke, Cheltenham, Peterborough, Northampton, Cambridge, Poole
SALARY: £45,000 to £50,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the pharmaceutical industry, the company specialises in licensing, marketing and distribution of generic prescription and OTC medicines in the UK pharmaceutical market.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the generic pharmaceuticals industry, will has previous experience in selling to hospitals and CCG’s, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Pharmaceuticals Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the company’s services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com