Head of Sales
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a Head of Sales for our client in Walsall.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody with a track record in Senior Sales Management in the sports industry, to work for a large well known organisation in Walsall. We are actively seeking somebody to develop, implement and manage a successful sales team to achieve growth and market share, turning sales opportunities into sales revenue. You must hold a Full UK driving licence as travel will be required. Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
THE JOB ROLE brief of duties
- To prospect for new business and business partnerships across the UK.
- To identify, develop and manage relationships to influence and drive sales growth.
- To develop, agree, cost and implement a bespoke business plan and strategy for each designated market. To include product, price, distribution and promotion, and agree realistic and achievable sales targets for each of these markets.
- To develop, manage and strengthen all facets of customer interaction, including face-to-face visits, to develop relationships and manage major accounts and prospects effectively.
- To support the marketing events, field-based visits, and contract negotiation to secure key sales opportunities.
- To undertake quarterly business reviews for each designated market with a YTD Actual v Budget review and recommended remedial actions where required.
- To oversee the contribution of the sales team relating to order pipeline, manage gap analysis and initiate activity to deliver revenue against monthly and annual targets.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- A track record of successful selling and a history of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience of working in sales roles undertaking both direct sales as well as undertaking joint selling with distributor channels.
- Knowledge and experience of working with clients in the sports industry.
- Extensive business development and sales experience, specifically in terms of delivering polished presentations and selling solutions at all levels.
- Experience of preparation and management of cost centre budgets.
- Degree or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Permanent position, £45K + commission and a company car therefore you must hold a Full UK driving licence.
- Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position press apply now or call our Walsall Branch and ask for Rachel Brookes for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.