Design Engineer (Inventor)
Location: Small Heath, Birmingham
Our client is the subsidiary of a multi-million pound global air rifle company, based in the midlands.Having been established in 1861, the company has a worldwide reputation for quality, service and innovative design.
Are you an innovative Design Engineer looking for the opportunity to see your designs develop from concept to full customer approval.
This exciting role will join an established team and will focus on the design of new products.The role will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Provide support in the day to day design and technical work on Mechanical systems using AutoCAD Inventor and 3D software programmes.
- To support the development and full implementation of a ‘Change Control System’ with the UK and Spain.
- Use and maintain an Access database system to control documentation.
- Creation and validation of Bills of Materials (BOM).
- Support the progress of new projects through the stage gate process including direct involvement in all design activities.
What about you?
As a Design Engineer, you will have:
- A relevant degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant HND with experience.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Inventor.
- Knowledge and understanding of Pneumatics or hydraulics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including good presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
To find out more please log on to mpcg co uk and follow the link for Search Client Jobs/General
How do you apply?With a copy of your CV and a cover letter stating current salary or by post to: MPCG HR & Recruitment Limited, IC1, Keele University Science & Innovation Park, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5NBClosing date:1700hrs on 17th February 2017 In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert earlier than the above date.It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Mechanical Design Engineer, Project Design Engineer, Solid Edge, AutoCAD Engineer, Solidworks Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering, Product Design, CAD Engineer will also be considered for this role.Previous applicants need not apply