Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor- required for a well-established engineering consultancy based in the West Midlands. This opportunity would suit a Quantity Surveyor at the beginning of their career who is looking to take the next step in their current career as a Quantity Surveyor. This is an exciting opportunity for an AQS to work on projects within the Highways and Drainage sectors. The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
The Ideal AQS will have some experience within the Highway sector and have previously worked as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. The Quantity Surveyor will preferably have at least 2 years' experience and be proficient in the use of Auto CAD and Excel. Initially working alongside, the current Quantity Surveyor the AQS will be trained to take on the role independently. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to go far within a fast growing consultancy.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Office based
- Prepare bills of quantities, tenders and contracts for projects
- Prepare and analyse progress reports
- Provide advise to sub-contractors and allocate work
- Advise on procurement strategy and commercial risk
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Highways experience
- Excellent proficiency with Excel and Auto CAD
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Ideally an understanding of the Civil Engineering sector
- Located in the West Midlands
- Previous working experience as a QS
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary £25K - £30K
- 28 Days holiday
- Government pension
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9-5
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy