Food and Beverage Manager
Where Victorian heritage meets the modern day, the De Vere Tortworth Estate is the ideal location for your future career move. Sat close to Bristol, this venue carefully and elegantly blends its Victorian architecture with a modern business hub of 16 meeting rooms, 190 bedrooms, a luxurious spa and fitness centre, an impressive 2 restaurants, bar and an abundance of functions and wedding every year. There are so many opportunities to develop a successful career here.Food and Beverage Manager
Main purpose of the role:
Managing the day to day activities for the F&B department, you’ll deliver high quality food and beverage experiences to all our customers. You’ll be responsible for monitoring and reviewing monthly sales performance, productivity, food quality, service and merchandising, all whilst leading, training and constantly improving the performance of your team.
Ultimately, you will ensure the overall department achieves its ultimate potential in that of sales and profitability for the business.
The Ideal Person
Naturally you’ll have a commitment and flair for outstanding customer service, but will also have flourishing leadership qualities and strong communication skills that mean you can interact with all levels of colleagues.
With a flexible approach, and able to quickly adapt to change, you’ll have worked in this environment before and have a real eye for detail. This really is a role that requires someone with a flair for outstanding customer service and an upbeat, positive attitude.
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Hotel based incentive schemes
- Voluntary benefits including discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Discounted accommodation within the group with colleague rates at our other hotels
- Long service awards which increase with service
- Excellent training and development opportunities within both the hotel and the company
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Free meals on duty