Technical Area Sales Manager
To develop the existing customer base, identify new customers and deliver profitable sales through outstanding customer service and industry knowledge to a defined customer base.
Key Results Areas:
- Develop customer base with a number of targeted calls each week.
- Sales and Margin analysis for region
- Customer platform development by customer segment
- Demonstrate continuous personal development towards agreed objectives
- Development of multi-level relationships within defined customer base
- Management of own customer's portfolio through effective time and territory management.
- Quote turn around for each customer segment
- Prepare weekly / monthly reports of activity with key actions identified and agreed with RSM / DOM
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Prepared to adopt / adapt best practice wherever it originates.
- Technical understanding of the roof and floor design
- Knowledge of the construction process of roofs and floors
- Proven sales skills - understanding of the sales cycle.
- Effective time and territory management through grouping of calls with targeted outcomes
- Identify opportunities to maximise customer service and translate into profitable sales
- Ability to read architect's drawings
- Ability to site measure new buildings
- Ability to site measure roofs that require matching to existing structures