Job Title: Merchandiser
Salary: £18-20,000 DOE
Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Reference: LA/900938
A vibrant Manchester based fashion company are currently looking for a Merchandiser to join their busy team. The company currently supply to several leading UK brands and also to a vast array of companies globally.
Working within a small team the ideal candidate will be able to work quickly and efficiently whilst taking direction from colleagues including an Assistant/Senior Merchandiser
Duties will include:
* Raising orders with factories in the UK and overseas
* Liaising with buyers and suppliers
* Maintaining the critical path
* Updating production attributes and weights
* Ordering and checking labels and tickets
* Other general admin duties, as required
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
* A degree in Fashion & Marketing, Buying & Merchandising or similar
* Have a passion for the fashion industry, with an understanding of the high street and the new trends and development
* Be able to work within a team, under the direction of the Assistant / Senior Merchandiser
* Be able to prioritise their workload, communicate effectively with their team and perform well under pressure
* Be confident, flexible and willing to learn.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.