Job Title: Product Developer
Salary: £18-20,000 DOE
Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Reference: LA/900939
A vibrant Manchester based fashion company are currently looking for a Product Developer to join their busy team. The company currently supply to several leading UK brands and also to a vast array of companies globally.
The successful candidate will work closely with the creative director in all development duties including going through trends and assisting with shop reports.
Duties as a Product Developer will include:
* Organise fabrics
* Request sampling from overseas, and UK factories -be confident to liaise with buyers and factories
* Track all samples-(through critical path)
* Adapt styles with the designer and creative director
* Email the factories development requests
* Overlook the product development team
* There will be opportunities for travel with this role, as we have an office in Guangzhou (China).
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
* A degree in Fashion & Marketing, Buying & Merchandising or similar
* The individual needs to be enthusiastic, confident, and able to work in a fast paced environment
* This would be a great role for someone who has just Graduated/ done a placement year/ got 1 years' experience.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.