Property Survey Business Development Manager (South East)
Property Survey Business Development Manager
- Develop Our Client`s commercial offering to the Property Sector, specifically within the South East of England. Sourcing new clients and opportunities to maximise our position within this growing market, expanding our service offerings and raising the profile of the company.
- Establish a competent, qualified and engaged team to ensure the Property departments targets, financial and otherwise are delivered.
- Have extensive relevant knowledge and experience within the Building Surveying or Commercial Property sectors, including BIM, Condition and Monitoring Services.
- Have existing Business Development experience with a proven ability to deliver on goals and targets.
- Have the ability to think pro-actively, build relationships, generate leads and identify opportunities from all areas and sectors.
- Have a good working knowledge of SHEQ systems, operating policies and documented procedures.
- Be self-driven and pro-active.
- The ability to communicate and negotiate with clients at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational and leadership skills.
- Good financial understanding and control, including the ability to maximize revenue and deliver profitable growth.
- A trustworthy, professional team player.
- Bonus (discretionary)
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Flex benefits