Key Account Manager
Job Title- Key Account Manager
Location- St Albans
Salary- £25,000 plus uncapped commission OTE £35,000
Our client are an incredibly reputable company seeking an experienced Account Manager with a background in a product led target orientated environment, this however is a preference and our client will accept candidates with general sales backgrounds.
This role is 20% business development and 80% Account Manager
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the ability to build a client base, experience servicing a portfolio of key clients, exceptional customer service skills and proven ability performing in a targeted role with experience building longstanding business relationship resulting in repeat.
- Making outbound calls to both new, existing and lapsed clients
- Attending client meetings
- Maintaining and growing client relationships
- sales enquiries that emanate from the websites
- handle and close incoming telephone enquires
- Maximising and capitalising on the potential of the existing internal sales database
- Building successful relationships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend.
- Managing client accounts - processing orders, quotations and invoicing
- Analyse job revenue, cost and profitability of the overall account
- Ensure contractual obligations are being met by both parties.
- Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the clients
- Continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs.
- Maintain updated pipeline for weekly sales meetings
To be considered for this role you must-
- Have previous experience managing a portfolio of key clients
- Proven ability to develop new and existing business
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strive to exceed client expectations
- Good numerical skills and problem solving mentality with can do positive attitude
- Confident with strong presentation, negotiation and time management skills
- Willing to work in a challenging sales environment
- Great business sense
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy firm based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity