This is a great opportunity to join a growing business in a prestigious clinic in London. You will start by managing their flagship clinic over a period of maternity leave and then open a new location in Richmond. You will need to have a proven track record in the sector with a focus on bespoke services, new treatments and leading you team to excel. If you would like to find out more, then please apply.
My client have a reputation for providing exemplary service within the beauty and aesthetics industry. They will bring new treatments to the UK and are always looking for innovative products to share with their clients. They have an ambitious clinic opening programme for the next 24 months with the Clinic Manager being responsible for opening a new location in Richmond. You will report into the company Director who has a wealth of sector experience.
As a Clinic Manager you will be responsible for the day to day manager of a busy Central London Clinic. You will manage an ambitious team to drive a number of results focusing on providing the best service for your customers. After the period of maternity leave, you will open a new location in Richmond where you will be responsible for recruiting, training and developing your team.
- have full P and L accountability for the Clinic
- coach and develop the team to provide exemplary customer service
- drive sales on a day to day basis
- look for opportunities to grow and develop the business
- build relationships with external stakeholders
Ideal Clinic Managers will have
- worked within the aesthetic industry, ideally in a Clinic Manager or Operations Manager role. Those who are working within retail or beauty previously may be of interest if they have worked within the sector previously.
- a passion for world leading products and services, especially providing bespoke services
- worked in a sales and target focused environment
- coached and developed a team, preferably within a sales environment
Worked within an environment where there are high customer expectations
The Clinic Manager role will attract a base salary, then monthly commission and quarterly bonus. Ideal candidates will have been paid in this way previously. The base salary will be up to £32,000 but average Clinic Manager would expect to take home £40,000 with those who exceed expectations achieving significantly more.
This is a great time to join a growing organisation with the opportunity to progress with them as the business grows.
For more information, please apply.