General Practice (Senior) Manager
General Practice (Senior) Manager in London:
Salary:£60,000 - £70,000 P/A
Summary of Role:
Top 20 Practice seeks commercially aware, client facing, General Practice (Senior) Manager with first class interpersonal skills to join the expanding team at its London office. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of audit and accounts assignment, as well as staff management and administration.
Skills and Requirements:
- ACA / ACCA (or equivalent) qualified
- Solid experience at Manager level
- Strong knowledge of UK auditing and accounting standards
- £60,000 - £70,000 P/A (dependent on experience) plus attractive benefits.
- First class opportunity for career progression.
If you would be interested in applying for this position as General Practice (Senior) Manager please send your CV to Insight Financial Recruitment. Our unmatched personal service and attention to detail will offer you the best chance of a successful application.
Please click on the INSIGHT logo above for a full listing of our current roles.