Client Services Manager- Consultancy
Client Services Manager - Consultancy
This is a unique opportunity to join a global consultancy at the start of their UK expansion. You will work as the Client Lead for a leading retailer in the UK. You will be the face of the consultancy, providing strategic recommendations to the client!
This is leading analytics consultancy, have worked with a range of global brands to deliver high quality analytical solutions. They pride themselves on delivering innovative analytical solutions, to effectively target customers and improve ROI.
CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR - WHAT TO EXPECT:
- You will act as the client lead - working closely with them to consult on a range of analytical and strategic projects
- You will lead a team in translating client direction to the analytics division
- In addition you will play a pivotal role delivering strategic recommendations to clients
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline
- Strong experience working in a hands on analytical role using SAS/SQL/R/SPSS
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a retail environment preferred but not necessary
- Experience working closely with clients to deliver insight
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply ASAP using the Apply link on this page or contact Talitha.
Client, Client Director, FMCG, Retail, Consultancy, Loyalty, Customer, Customer Behaviour, Data, Insight, Analysis, Analytics, Stakeholders, Stakeholder Engagement, London