Quality Assurer IQA
Quality Assurer £ 23000 to £ 26000 ( National travel )
Permanent and Full time
CMD Recruitment Ltd is working with a well respected National training provider to recruit a Quality Assurer.
The Quality Assurer will play a key role within the Employment Division for assuring quality standards, supporting and driving Tutor/Assessor performance and being an effective ambassador of the Quality Team.
Knowledge skills & experience
If you are a caring person who is passionate about supporting the business then we want to hear from you.
The essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Verifiers Award (TAQA D34/V1)
- Teaching Qualification: minimum of PTTLS or equivalent
- Experience of observing, supporting and developing teaching, learning and assessment practice
- Knowledge and experience of Teaching and Assessment within Welfare to Work programmes
- Ability to provide the appropriate advice, guidance and support in line with improving practice and teaching, learning and assessment standards
- Experience of mentoring and supporting newly qualified Tutors/Assessors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills on a one-to one-basis and in group meetings
- Committed to raising standards in Teaching, Learning and Assessment practice
- Able and willing to travel to all delivery centres according to business needs
The ideal candidate will be a people person and you will be representing and promoting the values of the company
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This provider is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. They also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum selection criteria.
If this role sounds of interest then please forward your CV to Lesley Price