- High growth business
- Open planned City office
- Potential to develop into a Finance Manager role within 1 year
This organisation is a well known construction businesses. They are a boutique set up, with open planned offices, and an inclusive culture. Supporting the Head of Finance as well as the senior business stakeholders, our client seeks a hands on Senior Financial Accountant to manage the day to day finance function.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your role will be to manage a small finance team. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly and quarterly reconciliations.
- Annual financial statutory requirements including consolidations and audit.
- Monthly tracking and verification of project income
- Manage cashflow.
- Manage wages and related cost reconciliations.
- Provide support to Head of Finance with all management accounting including budgets, forecasts and analysis.
The successful applicant will be ACA/ ACCA/CIMA qualified with exposure gained in a hands on SME environment for at least 3 years. Our client is seeking someone that is able to manage the day to day finance area so candidates must be able to work autonomously and keep to tight deadlines and act as an advisor to non-finance stakeholders.
This is a superb opportunity to join a high growth business where you can genuinely support the decision making.