Purchasing and Stock Control Administrator
Job Title- Purchasing and Stock Control Administrator
Location- Hemel Hempstead
Crisp Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced individual with excellent administration skills to support the day to day running of all field engineers. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in ordering parts, returns, inventory counts, supplier relationships, couriers.
Our Client requires a reliable individual who is thorough with good attention to detail, strong numeracy is key to work with figures daily .An individual who likes to take ownership of their own work load and using their own initiative working in an extremely fast paced reactive role.
· Take responsibility for the Field Service Engineers inventory count; investigate and resolve inventory discrepancies for the service organisation.
- Processing 60 transactions a day
- Ensure Engineers have correct parts to fulfil busy work schedule
- Update engineers on their shipment.
- Perform special order handling services such as, coordinating parts requirements for across borders and tool ordering.
- Track orders and resolve order issues
- Perform order follow-up activity such as managing aging orders, communication of expected delivery, and miss-shipment resolution.
- Analyse and resolve complex problems resulting from failure to follow procedures or errors resulting from shipping or picking.
- Organise the returns of orders
- Previous experience in a similar role - stock control, sales order processing or logistics admin
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organised and methodical
- Able to manage and prioritise work load
- PC Literate (MS Office, Outlook)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic individual
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this positio