Data Scientist - Customer Loyalty £50,000
Data Scientist - £50,000
One of the world's leading customer-focused, loyalty driving companies is looking to add a Data Scientist to their team in London. Having grown hugely over the last 10 years, they are looking to carry on expanding as potential clients realise the value of combining advanced Data Science techniques with increased focus on customer loyalty.
Innovate and develop new ways in which companies can engage with their customers on a more personal level, looking to drive satisfaction, increase return on investment and improve customer conversion rates.
- Provide analytical and statistical expertise throughout the company (both internal and external clients)
- Become familiar with a range of data sets, looking at raw customer data, financial data and marketing data as well as data taken straight from external clients
- Experiment with algorithms, machine learning and data exploration in order to build solutions and tools for data-driven purposes
- Perform clustering analysis on customer data, along with segmentation and clustering
- Become an expert on external clientele and modelling with commercial data
- Masters degree in Computer Science from a top university
- Familiarity with data preparation techniques including exploration and visualisation
- Experience with statistical models, times series analysis and multiple machine learning techniques such as clustering, regression and classification
- Strong skills using Python, SQL and certain BigData tools such as PySpark, Hive and AWS
£50,000 + benefits
Python - SQL - PySpark - Hive - AWS - Scikit Learn - Machine Learning - Algorithmic Development - Segmentation - Clustering - Predictive Modelling