Group Leisure Sales Manager - Kensington £35- £40k basic plus bonus OTE £45k DOE
Group Leisure Sales Manager - Kensington
£35- £40k basic plus bonus OTE £45k DOE
The position of Leisure Sales Manager is instrumental to the success of the hotels; managing and focusing the sales teams to exceed their targets and maximise every sales opportunity.
As a successful Sales Manager, you will be proactive in seizing every opportunity to succeed, thriving on the challenges of the hotel. You will bring entrepreneurial flair to your team and beating targets through market leading sales activity and following the basics of the sales process.
You will flourish in this quick-paced working environment, tackling all aspects of the role and utilising all the resources available to you, including maximising your team’s strengths and abilities to succeed.
This role, requires you to be able to demonstrate and deliver increased footfall, a passion for selling within a team environment with integrity and determination to exceed your targets.
Your duties will include the following:
- Ensuring your sales team are focused and have stretching sales targets
- Maximise on every sales opportunity and build strong networks with corporate clients
- Manage and ensure that the Database of contacts with key employers, organisations and private customers is continually increasing and maintained
- Ensure smooth delivery of key Events from concept to execution
- Be creative, resourceful and provide feedback to other areas of the business such as Commercial, Operations
Who we're looking for
- Experience of high volume sales, leads generation and referrals.
- Experience of managing a sales team.
- An outgoing and approachable personality is essential.
- A passion for fitness is important.
We would love you to have
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Leisure sector background.
So if you are looking for a new challenge with what is an open canvass then please don't hesitate to apply.
H International Consultant Ltd