Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Sheffield (Travel Required)
Salary: Up to £65k
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
IT Project Manager required for a leading client based in the Sheffield area where you will be responsible for the End to End Project Delivery of both Infrastructure and Application focused projects across the business.
You will be a solid Project Management professional and have a technical understanding across both Infrastructure technologies and IT applications/IT solutions.
My client is looking for Project Manager skills in Dynamics CRM, MS Office 365 and MS Dynamics 365.
Key Skills required,
- Solid Project Management experience
- End to End Project Delivery
- Candidates must demonstrate a background in delivering a variety of software, digital, application or Infrastructure projects
- Experience of applying modern / enterprise agile or waterfall methods
- Technical Application Development project delivery
- Technical Infrastructure Project Delivery
- Managing Stakeholders across the business at all levels
- Experienced in Documentation across multiple projects
- Experienced in writing business cases with financial information
- Financial budgeting
- 3rd party supplier management
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.