Technical Support Engineer
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Birmingham (South)
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Engineer to join a leading managed service provider that's based in the South of Birmingham. This position will suit Technical Support Engineer that wants to develop their skill sets and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure ensuring service level agreement targets are met.
- To complete the initial diagnosis of all incidents and either resolve to the customers satisfaction using documented processes and procedures or escalate to Second Line Support or Application Support using agreed processes.
- To fulfil standard requests using documented processes and procedures or escalate to Second Line Support or Application Support using agreed processes.
- To provide all Applications/Hardware support for both new and existing customer systems - and deployment support when necessary.
- At least 2 years' experience in help/service desk environment
- Working knowledge of databases, SQL, crystal reports,
- Very high level of analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Familiar with Windows platforms (7, 8,10) Windows Server 2008/2012, Terminal Services
- Microsoft certified preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL - preferred not essential)
- Crystal Reports (preferred not essential)
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company. Submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency