Business Development Executive - £22k Basic
- Top bespoke training brand
- Competitive salary
- Well established business with £10m turnover
- Working with blue chip clients such as Cisco, RBS, Vauxhall etc.
Our client provides bespoke training programmes that aim to improve their clients’ business performance in sales, marketing and service. They are a well-established name, founded in 1997, with a turnover of £10m+ and a long list of Blue Chip clients. Their solution combines assessment, training, coaching, application tools and impact measurement, using leading-edge technologies to create sustainable performance improvement.
Salary - £22k Basic - £35k OTE
Location - East London
Start Date - End of Feb
Interviews - Wednesday 15th Feb
- Consulting businesses on how they can train their staff
- Find businesses which are looking for your help
- Marketing campaigns to gain leads
- Call prospects
- Book meetings with high level directors
- Attend meetings
- Help companies improve their staff training
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Energetic and personable
- Articulate and well dressed
- Money driven
- Hard working
- Fantastic character
Our client is a fatastic family orientated business who's atmosphere is second to none. They don't believe in putting you on the phone 100 times a day, it's about marketing yourself and finding the right people to speak with. They have weekends abroad as targets as well as loads of bonuses. Please apply ASAP or email jamie.beaumont @ sales-point . co.uk