Multi Skilled Maintenace Technician Mechanical
To provide general electrical/ HVAC/ Building services maintenance support on all buildings and plant as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- The ideal candidate will have the 17th edition electrical C&G certificate or be willing to complete the course. Qualified to C&G 2360.
- Have or be working towards obtaining C&G 2391 inspection and test of electrical installations would be an advantage.
- Qualified or trained in other building service disciplines including HVAC would be an advantage.
- Experience in a building service environment.
- Articulate, numerate and IT literate
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred
- Be commercially aware and have a reasonable knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety and operational performance.
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of assurance / health & safety and environment.
- Have good decision-making and communications skills.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
- Must be self-motivated and a team player, have an adaptable/flexible approach
- Capable of obtaining the highest level of security clearance, currently DV.