Application Support Team Leader
Application Support Team Leader - London - £50-55K
Team Leader, Application Support, Systems Support, ERP, 2nd Line, 3rd line, FM, Software, ITIL, Door Access, Access Controls
This is a hands on team leader position where you'll be managing a team of 3 and provide L2 support for applications when required. You'll also get to take responsibility (at Level 2) for the MS Azure Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). The ideal candidate for this role will come with strong experience in systems and technology typically found in a Property Management companies such as corporate ERP platforms. You will have a strong track record of leading, motivating, mentoring and managing a team while leading from the front with your own technical knowledge and customer focused approach.
On the hands on side of the role, you'll need experience of integration and integration platforms such as BizTalk, LogicApps, or similar technologies. You and your team will have ownership of, and look to continually improve the Application Problem Management (APM) process.
What do they look like?
They're one of the biggest Facilities Management and Capital Projects companies in the UK. They own and manage properties/buildings all over the UK and are very successful with annual income in the hundreds of millions so you'll be joining an outfit that's here to stay which can only be good for your career.
What will you be doing?
- Leading, mentoring and managing a small team of application support analysts
- 2nd/3rd line resolution of application/system problems, and deal with anything that disrupts the application service keeping the business running.
- You'll need to have a good technical capability and also business process understanding, ideally with FM systems and ERP systems.
- Liaise with the software vendor's support team, in conjunction with priorities and SLAs.
Things that you must have to be suitable for this role:
- Hands on application support skills
- Proven Team Leader skills in mentoring, leading from the front, and managing
- ITIL Service Management Foundation
- Technical understanding of application and database architecture
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and software vendors to resolve issues
- Ability to prioritise work load and manage expectations under pressure
If you have any of the following this would be highly advantageous to your application:
- Knowledge of FM and Capital Projects business processes
- CAFM systems or PMWEB
- Building Operations Systems e.g. BMS, Door Access Control Systems Integration/Interfaces
- ITIL Service Management Intermediate
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.