Key Account Manager
A leading Environmental Services Company delivering recycling and waste management solutions to businesses in London.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join a small Client Services team, mainly to manage a number of key business accounts, with a passion for growing business and looking for opportunities too.
You will be the named point of contact for some of the company's largest clients. Your role will be to ensure:
• That these customers receive an excellent level of customer service
• That operationally their service is running efficiently
• That they are reaching their recycling and waste management targets
• That financially the service is running efficiently for both the customer and company.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following;
• Managing business relationships
• Conducting face to face meetings
• Working in a environmental/ sustainability/waste or recycling business, or working in Facilities / Cleaning management, or similar.
What you will be doing:
• Dealing with customers on a day to day basis via phone and email
• Meeting customers on site
• Building and managing relationships
• Growing business
• Producing management statistics
• Quickly resolving issues
• A Degree
• Experience in the sustainability, waste, cleaning/FM or recycling sector
• An interest in the environment
• Excellent verbal communications skills
• Good written communications skills
• Competent use of Microsoft Office software.
• A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Professional approach
• Commercial nature
Salary itro £35K plus bonus (OTE £40K), employer pension scheme and an opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding, ethical, progressive and green company with great career prospects.