Electrical Maintenance Engineer
This is a versatile role that requires you to be part of a successful maintenance team, working as the site electrical specialist, forming part of a cohesive unit that will provide support to all team members. Undertaking all other aspects of the site maintenance as required and working to improve the facilities whilst reducing the incidence of costly breakdowns. You will develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes utilising your strong knowledge of Health & Safety awareness along with competent computer literacy and reporting skills.
- To advise the site manager on electrical works and plan as needed
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults or defects.
- To support a 24 hour call out service rota
- Service and maintain automated conveyor systems.
- Installation of new electrical and non-electrical equipment.
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Assisting with general site maintenance and repair.
Technical Competencies :
- Must hold 17th Edition Qualification
- Experience with 3 phase electrical systems a must
- Demonstrate a good track record of achieving results.
- Experience in planned Preventative Maintenance Systems.
- Previous experience working within production and warehouse environment
Job Type: Permanent
- Milton Keynes
- Site Maintenance Engineering Skills
Required licences or certifications:
- 17th Edition Qualification
- C&G 2357 or G&G 2330 at Level 3
Working Monday to Friday either 06.00 - 14.30, or 08.00 - 16.30
Call outs paid at double time, with a minimum of 1 hour billable, and overtime at time and a half.
This job is available immediately