We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a:
Private Client LegalSecretary to support a very busy team (Partners, a Special Counsel and Associates). This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 09.30 - 17.30 but flexibility is a must; salary is dependent upon experience and up to £36,800 per annum plus benefits.
Main duties and responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements including international travel and hotel bookings; creating complex itineraries
- Processing expenses
- Transcribing dictations from BigHand
- Opening new client files and updating the client management database
- Resolving account queries and assisting in the monthly billing process
- Assisting with the production of bills using our finance and time recording systems
- Private Client or similar experience in a Legal environment
- Typing speed at 65 words per minute
- Ideally be educated to 'A' Level standard and hold a secretarial diploma (CILEx or equivalent)
- Excellent IT skills
Please note: due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.