Sales Support/New Business Associate
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Sales Support / New Business Associate to support a very busy team of advisers. This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 17.30; salary up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
Main duties and responsibilities but are not limited to :
- Working with a number of Independent Financial Advisers and assisting the management of advisers’ new business through to issue and conclusion
- Assisting advisers with some aspects of their research - preparing illustrations/valuations, adding clients/plans/fees to the back office system etc.
- Ensuring that all Letters of Authority are checked, scanned, and actioned
- Following up cases to ensure that the advisers’ new business is issued
- Ensuring that new business documentation is complete and compliant before submission to the back office system
- Sanction Searches - checking new clients against the Treasury database - Money laundering checks
- Preparing Invoices and obtaining commission statements as required
- Screening and dealing with post, e-mails and incoming calls
Experience & knowledge requirements
- Ideally at least 2 years experience in a Financial Services organisation such as an IFA or similar environment, in a sales support capacity
- Good knowledge of life assurance, pensions & investments; knowledge of mortgages and group risk (advantageous)
- Clear grasp of good business processing in a diverse IFA or similar environment
- Knowledge of relevant FCA rules/requirements such as Anti Money Laundering etc.
- Proficient in using different investment wraps/platforms/and providers websites to submit and administer business
- Has used Intelligent Office (preferably; training provided) or other similar IFA back office system
- Experience of using research software tools such as O&M pension profiler, AVELO Exchange/Assureweb etc.
Please note: due to the high volume of applications that we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.