Graduate Marketing/PR Recruitment Scheme - START NEXT WEEK!
SECURE A PLACE ON THE SCHEME TO START ON MONDAY 27TH FEB!
Want to have brands such as the Ministry of Sound as your client? Do you see yourself having the capacity to immerse yourself with creative clients and candidates? A global Times Top 100 Media recruitment Company are looking for enthusiastic Graduates to become recruitment consultants in the Media, Marketing and Digital sector. There are only 8 places left on a 10 person graduate scheme!
Basic Salary: £18,000
Uncapped commission: OTE £40,000 in Year one
Recruitment is a dynamic business to business sales job, where people are your product. You will be expected to take a consultative approach from a strategic level where by the candidates you are placing, are having an influence on the performance of a business. Whilst later down the line you will need to be an expert in your market, starting out will be learning your market and the recruitment role and you will have training and support to aid this.
The company is in the Times Top 100 for a very good reason, they offer the best graduate training and most exciting benefits on offer!
- Annual trips abroad for top billers to Las Vegas, Miami and New York
- Monthly target hitters lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- Company IPhone 6
- Company card
- Corporate gym membership
- Free massage per month
- Potential to earn 12 days extra holiday per year
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunities to work abroad after 1 years' service
Do you fit the profile we are looking for?
For consideration on the scheme, we need the following:
- Ideally a 2:1 from a reputable university, no specific degree required
- Sales experience preferred
- Competitive, Money Motivated, Personable and Strong Communication Skills
If you are interested in the role please APPLY NOW!
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.