Business Development Executive £23k Base - £40k+ OTE
Interview date - Friday 24th February
Start date - Monday 27th February
Salary £23k-£25k - £45k OTE
Location - Vauxhall/Oval (nearest stations Oval Underground or Vauxhall Station
Our client has taken the market by storm and has seen outstanding growth in their short 4 year history. Providing a SaaS platform and consultancy to support retailers and other businesses in new customer acquisition through the referral marketing channel, in the last 2 years there has been an average annual growth of 250% and have been profitable since launch. They work with over 160 market leading brands across retail, energy, insurance, publishing, fashion, beauty and luxury and are the undisputed market leader in successful Refer a Friend programmes in Europe.
To support the continued growth and ensure the business continues to flourish, our client are looking to hire three hungry and driven graduates to contribute to their outstanding team and be handsomely rewarded for doing so. This role is pivotal to the continued success of the business and to helping their already awesome company be even better.
The successful applicants will report directly to the Sales Team Manager with the end goal, this role is 100% focused on new deals and individual contribution to revenue and sales numbers.
(Being good at baking would also be a significant advantage to help the Sales team win the company Bake Off next year!)
- Book in phone calls and meetings with key decision makers. This means NO COLD CALLING.
- Manage and qualify inbound warm leads from Marketing to create sales ready leads and opportunities.
- Perform timely outbound calls and engage in other forms of communication (i.e. email etc.) to prospect new opportunities and qualify warm leads from Marketing.
- Engage in clear and effective communication (outbound calls, emails etc.) to build/cultivate interest in and educate on the clients products and services.
- Managing big accounts and attending client meetings
- University Degree - Graduated within the last 4 years
- Ability to work independently in fast-past environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong organizational, decision making, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive and strong desire to succeed
- Deal with setbacks philosophically and learns from these situations
- Ability to understand statistical analysis
- Great personality and LOTS OF FUN!
If you're interested, please apply or email jamie.beaumont@ sales-point co.uk