Data Scientist - Asset Management
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
This is a unique chance to join a new division that has been set up in a leading asset management firm based in London. You will work closely with Fund Managers to help guide investment strategy, giving firm basis and a data-driven approach to investment decisions.
This team has already achieved notable success and has grown quickly in the past 2 years - this hire is a direct response to that success.
You will be:
- Utilising your expert knowledge of R and Python for statistical analysis
- Applying machine learning to solve key investment problems
- Performing visualisation of analysis in Tableau and D3
- Turning huge quantities of raw data into analysable data sets
- Delivering key insights to help the business make better investment decisions
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You must have:
- An MSc in a statistical or engineering degree
- Experience in programming languages such as R, Matlab, Alteryx or Python
- Experience with using SQL databases
- A background in delivering insight to senior stakeholders
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
MySQL, SQL, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx, Asset Management, D3, Matlab, visualisation, machine learning, regression, clustering, neural networks, random forests, modelling, C++, java, C, hadoop, spark, linux.