Field Service Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- £32k OTE + Company Vehicle
- Excellent training (No industry experience needed)
- Very good staff retention
- Paid door to door
We are currently looking for Service / mobile engineers around the Coventry area to join an exciting growing company. Provided with a company vehicle you will be tasked with driving to client sites to carry out servicing, maintenance and training on various equipment.
Field service engineers from the following backgrounds will be considered for this role: Vending machines, EPOS, coffee machines, white goods or ex forces.
The company covers the whole of the UK and Ireland though has a very even spread of 25-30 engineers so you will never need to travel further than your designated area. Overtime is offered for candidates who wish to bump their salaries up and a call out (no nights) rate is paid though it is a rarity that you are called out. You are also given your jobs well in advance and due to their innovative planning system you will always have ample time to get to your job with plenty of rest time between days (ie if you’re working late you will have the morning off)!
In a nutshell…
- Product training
- Field service experience
- Engineering qualification (mechanical or electrical)
- Presentable / good communication skills
- EPOS / White goods / vending / Bean to cup coffee machines / forces
- £25,000 basic + call out + overtime (OTE £32k+)
- Company vehicle
- Excellent product training schedule
- High staff retention
- Lots of overtime available (though not compulsory)
- Weekly call out paid (no nights / rarely called out)
- Local area covered only
For more information please apply or contact Calvin at Westerland Recruitment Ltd