Senior Management Accountant
Senior management Accountant
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for a leading Birmingham employer. This role has become available due to internal promotion at a time of exciting growth for the business (organic growth and acquisitions). As Senior Management Accountant you will support operational management in their decison making process by producing and presenting timely and accurate financial management information. Salary up to £45,000 plus Benefits package and the opportunity for further professional development.
What will you be doing as Senior Management Accountant?
- Consolidation and publication of monthly management accounts.
- Review, manage and direct the work of a team of management accountants.
- Build relationships with senior management to support the continued development of the management accounts.
- Support commercial teams with financial analysis to enhance revenue and control cost.
- Manage balance sheet reconciliations for major prepayments and accruals.
- Support the compilation, presentation and analysis of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Support new business tenders and contract re-pricing with financial/cost analysis.
- Recommend and implement change to business processes, systems, applications and reporting outputs.
What are we looking for?
- Candidates should be either finalist or qualified (ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) accountants
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate and influence at Senior management and director level.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering to tight deadlines.
- Must have worked in a fast moving customer focused finance team producing Management Accounts
- Be confident and articulate with the ability to produce and present high quality financial information
- Have an analytical and enquiring mind
- Be happy getting involved with the detail but able to see the bigger picture and support the business managers
- Must have strong Excel skills
If you are an experienced Management accountant with supervisory experience and you are looking for your next challenge, then please forward your CV with details of your current salary and benefits.