An established market leader within their field have been experiencing sustained growth over the past 12 months. Due to increased growth and profitability they are now looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager who has ability to lead a large team from the front through innovation and expertise.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the flowing duties:
- Manage accounts payable, to include customer vendor relations
- Manage accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable, project accounting
- To make sure the accounts payable function adheres to company guidelines.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information
- Line management experience
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate their experience gained from a similar role and be able to lead, motivate, engage with their team and be able to think outside the box to resolve any queries as they arise from senior management.
You will have ideally managed a team of 20 clerks and will have a background of improving processes and driving change within the accounts team.
If successful you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.