Part time Marketing and Communications Executive
Passionate and experienced marketeer needed for 3 days a week on a 6 month fixed term contract
A community services organisation based in Buckinghamshire
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Sharing information across the business and to customers through a variety of channels. Whether that's capturing a story through a case study, video, interview or something they haven't thought of yet!
- Writing, proof reading and improving letters and collateral to ensure they fit with the brand key messaging and tone of voice.
- Gathering information and writing creative content for the customers e-letter and staff newsletter.
- Take the lead in creating content online and in publications, creating new and innovative ways of presenting it.
- Working with the Brand Manager you will contribute to how the brand is represented and how that can aid further growth.
- Maintaining intranet and website with up-to-date information.
- Translating complex into easy read format for customers and training staff to do the same.
My client is looking for someone who is happy to engage with customers and clients to then report back findings into creative content and material. In order to be successful in this role you must have further demonstrable experience of the following:
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Be able to take complex information and translate it into a straight up, easy to understand format
- Be a whizz on the computer - working with photos, video clips, Microsoft Office
- Have a journalistic streak that sees you gather as much information as you can to create interesting stories and content
- Think outside of the box when it comes to sharing messages and information
- Be excited about learning and finding out about new things that are important for customers and staff to know about
- Be confident, independent and a problem solver
- Be skilled at presenting a positive image of the organisation
- Be up for a challenge that sees the business really benefit from great communication
£28,000 pro rata
6 month FTC
3 days per week