Python Software Developer - 35-40k - Central London
With Big Data & Machine Learning trending like crazy, now is an ideal time to take on a new challenge & develop your career in Data & Software Development!
And why not with a global media group who work with some of the biggest & most commonly known brands around… The business & teams within are growing at a rapid pace, so if you're looking to take the next step in your career then read on!
The role entails working on a programmatic trading desk, where you will build databases & API's for the data team who you will work closely with. Will be a very big data focused role with opportunity to voice your opinion, & share ideas & best practice feeding the success of future projects.
The techy bit.
- Core development in Python
- Use of Oracle/SQL
- Experience of AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- History of database & API builds
- Passionate about the future of tech & aware of current market trends
- Use of or experience with Spark or Scala
- Exposure to use of/or have a knowledge of PHP
- History in Data Warehousing & API interaction
- Relevant University qualification
- Evidence of work/projects completed (i.e. GitHub, portfolio)
- 27 days holiday
- Medical Cover
- Learning Bursary
- 9-5 hours
- AND! Opportunity to work remote from home upon completing probation!
Applied yet? Well what are you waiting for? Your future awaits… #ThisIsYourYear
We have a variety of Permanent & Contract jobs within the Creative & Technical sector at present, so if you feel that this role is not the one for you, please contact me to discuss other exciting opportunities we may have available.
Not for you? We offer £200 if we successfully place a candidate you have referred to us!
Check out my profile on LinkedIn: