Are you a professional Field Sales Rep with knowledge of the Retail DIY market? You will be covering the South of England building and maintaining relationships with retail customers.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Representative covering the South of England on a permanent, full time basis. You will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with our Retail customers, acting as the face of the company.
- Production of an Annual Area Plan, forecasting sales opportunity and activities to achieve identified objectives and targets
- Management and maintenance of customers, visiting them on a planned rotational basis whilst being flexible to respond to their needs as they arrive
- Processing and compiling customer orders in an efficient manner, ensuring suitable and realistic fulfilment times with the office
- Maintenance of an up-to-date customer record, visible to appropriate internal stakeholders
- Presentation of account and stakeholder plans at internal sales meetings, sharing best practices and seeking input when required.
- Proactively communicate with the office on potential new lines and opportunities, listening to customer need and identifying solutions appropriately.
Successful candidates will:
- A strong, proven track record in a B2B sales environment
- Knowledge of the Retail DIY market sector
- Demonstrated success of customer management
- Fluent English
- Full Driving licence
- Demonstrate Strategic planning, able to identify, prioritise and work key accounts resulting in strong revenue growth.
- Show a desire to work with customers, ensuring the ultimate levels of customer service.
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic, take pride in going above and beyond in the drive to achieve targets.