Supply Chain & Procurement Manager - Pubs
Supply Chain & Procurement Manager-FMCG
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
My client is a Global operator, backed by one of the world’s leading drinks companies.
By operating craft breweries, technology products, e-commerce sites & retail operations, they are accelerating fast and are looking for a Supply Chain & procurement Manager to join their team of innovative professionals.
You are already working as a Buying/Supply Chain or Procurement Assistant, who wants to step up to a management position. You have great knowledge of all Microsoft packages, SAP and information systems and are a self-starter with great influencing skills to drive change. There is great career progression for the right person.
You will report to the Head of Brand Experience within your role as a Supply Chain & Procurement Manager and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure budgets are achieved
- You will liaise with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure that products across all supplier categories are in the right place, at the right time and in the right quantities
- The focus is on finding opportunities, ensuring smooth running of the local business and challenging the Global organisation via benchmarking
- You will manage operations and ensure routines and procedures are in place to keep teams on track, delivering plans on time with accuracy
- Warehouse & distribution management
- Stock forecasting and planning, this is required ongoing, for new openings
- Identify KPI’s for the Brand experience business
- Full responsibility for procurement of all goods and services within Brand Experience, from sourcing products, agreeing payment terms and correctly setting up of suppliers within the Company system.
- Managing relationships with all Brand Experience suppliers, being a point of contact for any supply or payment issues.
- Manage operations and ensure routine and discipline to keep the team on-track. Deliver plans on time and with accuracy
- Co-ordinate with Global, DGO local Procurement team, BUs and Local Hospitality Accountants to track execution & summarise performance to guarantee alignment between DGO / BU / Zone / Local structures.
- Support for new POC supplier account set-ups including integration – extending existing supplier agreements to new accounts to ensure swift set-up of new POC and support of Operations Team.
- Educated to degree level in finance/business/ economics or accounting
- FMCG experience is essential within supply chain / logistics/ procurement
- Hands on, analytical mindset with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Self-starter with a result orientated attitude and problem-solving skills
- Happy to present to senior management team
- Happy with travel to and from new premises
- Happy to work with team members spread over different time zones
- A background in Finance as an analyst desirable
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and MS office skills
Most of all as a Supply chain procurement manager, you must have an easy-going nature, a great personality, entrepreneurial spirit and have progressed rapidly within previous roles to fit with the culture of the company.
If this does sound like you, then I would love to hear from you - or call for more information
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks -Facebook,Twitter,LinkedInandPinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!