Financial Accountant - Award Winning Creative / Advertising Agency
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant to join an Award Winning Creative / Advertising Agency.
With internationally recognised clients and offices all over the world this will be a very interesting position.
This role is initially for 3 months but has the possibility of going permanent for the right person.
Supporting the Senior Financial Accountant your core responsibility will be to deliver monthly financial reports and monthly management packs.
- Producing month end file and Year End Audit File.
- Production of monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Production of monthly forecasting
- Intercompany account reconciliations
- Management of Annual Cost Budget preparation (liaising with Dept heads on their detailed budget makeup)
- Preparation of data for P11D, PSA, CPR
- Assistance with financial audits
- Prepare HQ reporting for review
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
- Carry out balance sheet reconciliations reviews.
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Must have proven experience in financial reporting, ideally within a creative agency
- Qualified or part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must be highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, data linking, formulas)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
- Previous SAP experience would be beneficial
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Simply360 recruit Accounting and PR Professionals for Media and Technology Sectors