Graduate Business Development Executive
Graduate Insurance Business Development Executive
£18k basic per annum + commission
We are an aggressively expanding commercial insurance brokerage. We are looking for a Graduate Business Development Executive.
The role may begin as an internship in order to determine whether the candidate is a right fit for our firm.
The candidate will be trained with technical knowledge and will obtain insurance qualifications (Cert Cii).
Our focus is to develop all members of our team both with their careers and qualifications.
If you would like to work for an innovative company who is able to offer long term career progression with a team who will support you and your growth then we are the firm for you.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and qualities:
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop a career
- Driven to hit targets
- Will have strong negotiation and sales skills
- Will have good planning and time management skills
- Confident with dealing with clients and developing strong professional relationships.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Will work directly with the Director of the business in order to develop strategies for business growth
- Trained on various insurance products to be sold on to clients
- Lead generation through networking and building relationships with professional introducers
- Be provided leads in order to provide quotes and convert leads
- Work closesly with account handlers in order to process new business
- Provided with realistic targets on a monthly basis. Commission structure will be in place
- Create and maintain relationships with clients
This is a SALES/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ROLE so please ensure if you apply that you have the right qualities which fit such a role.
If you would like further information regarding this role please apply.