Lead Quality Assurance Tester, London, Permanent
You will be working for a Global Media Company within London working within top brands including Fashion, Festivals, Exhibitions and Informational Services.
You will be a Lead Quality Assurance (QA) Tester managing a team of QA testers. You will be developing and documenting the test strategy of the business needs as well as the processes ensuring the highest quality level of assurance. You will be working closely with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and QA Engineers in an Agile team environment as well as creating testing related documentation such as test plans, cases, scripts and reports.
As a Lead QA tester will be required to have the following skills:
- Managing of work assignments ensuring that they are accurate and completed in the agreed time
- Validation of work to ensure quality and adherence to the teams procedures
- Effective communication with others when issues occur and needs to be resolved
- Creation of documents for test plans, cases, scripts and reports assessing the quality and risks
- Participation in functional, system, integration and regression testing within project timelines
- Experience on large projects and software development cycle models such as Agile and Scrum
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience of test case and scenario writing that cover both sanity and in-depth testing
- Ability to set application configurations and create test data sets
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Force.com
- Excellent rapport building with team members, users and suppliers
- Working to strict Service Level Agreements (SLA)
You will be offered a fantastic remuneration package that includes a negotiable salary, pension, medical, health insurance and more!
If you feel as though you fit this position then please apply and I will be sure to be in touch!
Contact: Paris Young at Vertex IT Solutions