C++ Equity Options Automated Market Making Developer - Global Investment Bank - London
A Tier 1 leading investment bank are seeking to add an exceptional C++ developer to their Equity Options Automated Market Making team in London. This group of developers are one of the highest performing and profitable divisions within the bank and have a commitment to implementing the most cutting-edge technology. As such they hire developers who share their passion for brilliance and who can demonstrate exceptional ability. The group are a very unique division within the bank and they operate as a seperate entity within the firm, enjoying a large degree of autonomy to make decisions and implement new ideas, strategies and technology.
Given their commitment to bringing on-board only the brightest and best, the firm are open to seeing candidates from any background and financial experience itself is not an advantage. The team are happy to teach the successful candidates the business knowledge required once they join the group. The successful candidate will work on creating the firms ultra low latency platform as well as developing the the group's trading strategies.
Requirements and Skills
- Exceptional C++ development skill
- Experience building distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP - UDP experience is a plus
- Exposure to low latency systems - experience with hardware optimization (kernel bypass, memory access) is a plus
- Multi-threading knowledge
- Experience with scripting tools/languages
- Minimum Bachelors from a leading university
- Financial experience not required
- Developing trading platform infrastructure and implementing ultra low latency
- Trading strategy development
- Market Data feed decoding
- Researching new technologies and presenting ideas to the team to continually improve the systems
- Strategy monitoring
This group has been of the best performing divisions within the bank over the last few years and as such have enjoyed exceptional bonuses in line with their performance. They are committed to hiring only the most exceptional talent in technology and are prepared to compensate candidates with very strong packages in order to continue the growth of their team.