Supply Chain & Procurement Manager - Craft Beer Pubs
Supply Chain & Procurement Manager- Craft Beer Pubs
Salary £30,000 - £38,000 (DOE)
My client is a Global operator, backed by one of the world’s leading drinks companies.
By operating craft breweries, technology products, e-commerce sites & retail operations, they are accelerating fast and are looking for a Supply Chain & procurement Manager to join their team of innovative professionals.
You are already working as a Buying/Supply Chain or Procurement Assistant, who wants to step up to a management position. You have great knowledge of all Microsoft packages, SAP and information systems and are a self-starter with great influencing skills to drive change. There is great career progression for the right person.
You will report to the Head of the Brand Experience team within your role as a Supply Chain & Procurement Manager and will partner with other areas of the business to open gaps, find opportunities, ensure the smooth running of the local business and challenge the Global Disruptive Growth Organisation (DGO) and local business via benchmarking.
- Full responsibility for procurement of all goods and services within Brand Experience, from sourcing, agreeing on payment terms and setting up of suppliers within the systems
- Managing relationships with all suppliers, being a point of contact for any supply or payment issues.
- Manage operations and ensure routine and discipline to keep the team on-track. Deliver plans on time and with accuracy
- Co-ordinate with Global, DGO local Procurement team, BUs and Local Hospitality Accountants to track execution & summarise performance to guarantee alignment between DGO / Business Unit / Zone / Local structures.
- Internal reporting to support the sales process and monthly routines/deliverables to ensure performance targets are met.
- Identify KPIs to improve performance and alignment
- Support for new outlet supplier account set-ups including integration - extending existing supplier agreements to new accounts to ensure swift set-up of new outlet and support of Operations Team.
- Measurement and tracking of Supplier SLA's
- University Degree in finance/business administration / economics or accounting
- Supply chain/logistics background
- Effective communication and influencing skills with the capacity to drive change
- Hands-on, in-depth analyser and ability to drive final recommendations to Stakeholders
- Self-starter with a strong analytical mindset and result oriented attitude
- Presentation skills.
- Able to work in a multinational environment and with a team spread across time zones and Geographies (UK, USA, Belgium, India, Russia)
- Mobile, travel to Operations in the zone
- Good knowledge of information systems, processes and Excellent Power Point and Excel skills
- Capable of managing complexity
Most of all as a Supply chain procurement manager, you must have an easy-going nature, a great personality, entrepreneurial spirit and have progressed rapidly within previous roles to fit with the culture of the company.
If this does sound like you, then I would love to hear from you - or call for more information
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operates one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email email@example.com your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks -Facebook,Twitter,LinkedInandPinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
works -Facebook,Twitter,LinkedInandPinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!