Delegate Sales Executive 25k
Delegate Sales Executive - London
Salary x£25k depending on experience. OTE £37K+ YEAR 1 (uncapped)
Our client a events company based in the heart of London, delivers unrivalled networking opportunities, extensive learning and benchmarking opportunities, for their delegates, speakers and sponsors.
They are looking for a self-motivated switch on consultative sales executive to sell across their events. Delegate Sales experience highly desirable for this role or will suit a bright graduate with 6 months plus B2B sales.
Key Responsibilities for this B2B Event Sales -Delegate Sales opening:
- Conduct research on upcoming and current events.
- To source leads through your own research into allocated events.
- Communicate on a daily basis with current clients, past attendees and self-generated leads.
- Present benefits of attending to senior decision makers.
- Negotiate and convert interest into confirmed delegate bookings.
- Upkeep and maintain accurate client records in company CRM.
- Consistently meet and exceed delegate registration targets on your allocated events.
Key Skills required for this B2B Event Sales -Delegate Sales opening:
- 6 months B2B sales experience
- Confident, positive and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated with a desire to begin or accelerate a sales career
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written.
- Well organized and determined with a strong desire to succeed.
- Languages would be advantageous but not essential
- Target driven and work well under pressure.
- Graduate Level Education
Our client offers this B2B Event Sales -Delegate Salesperson:
- If you are motivated by opportunity and want to earn great money then this is a perfect role for you.
- Competitive salary with uncapped monthly commission scheme
- Comprehensive and ongoing training
- Excellent career progression for successful individuals
- Lively, Fun, Fast paced environment
- Monthly incentives
- Opportunities for international travel for event attendance
To apply please forward your CV with a suitable contact number/email address so we can reach you. Due to high volume of applications if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application it may have been unsuccessful.