Learning and Development Specialist
We’re recruiting for an experience Learning and Development Specialist with experience of Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate to assist our creation of both Clinical and Non Clinical E-Learning material.
The role can be based in Leeds City Centre, Angel in London or 5 Ways House in Birmingham.
Salary is up to £35,000 plus Private Medical Insurance, Life insurance and other flexible benefits.
Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) is a subsidiary of MAXIMUS and is contracted to deliver the Health Assessment Advisory Service on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions. MAXIMUS is a health and employment services business that has worked with governments around the world for more than forty years to provide support services to a diverse range of communities.
Across all of its businesses in the UK, MAXIMUS employs approximately 4,000 staff, including nearly 1,500 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other healthcare practitioners. Worldwide, MAXIMUS has more than 18,000 employees.
We are one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country and are passionate about making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of millions of people.
The L&D Specialist is responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of all training materials within the organisation (including e-learning, video, webinar and face-to-face). The L&D Specialist also supports the L&D Manager with weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports; assists with the creation of business cases; and contributes to L&D meetings as required.
- Design, develop and maintain all L&D materials and resources;
- Work collaboratively with Clinical SMEs to produce specialist training material;
- Facilitate operational and professional development training sessions for employees at all levels within the business;
- Liaise-with and provide specialist guidance and support to managers and staff;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training interventions and take appropriate action as necessary;
- Participate in the annual LNA;
- Assist with the creation of L&D-related business cases and reports;
- Participate in program, client, and vendor meetings, calls and conferences.
- CIPD qualified, or equivalent
- Intermediate proficiency with all Microsoft Office products
- Experience of creating e-learning using Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Experience of video production
- Advanced proficiency with all Microsoft Office products
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro)