Quality Manager - Nursing Homes
If you are looking for a Quality Manager position that is challenging, rewarding and will allow you the opportunity to develop services and work closely with the Nursing Managers, then this is the position for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Quality Manager to join an established, well-run, reputable Care Company and be based in their head office the central London area. The Clinical Quality Manager must be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of CQC requirements as well as having an active NMC pin. Duties will include but are not limited to;
* Work closely with the senior management team to ensure smooth running of the homes at all times
* Ensure the clinical care standards are maintained and delivered to the highest standard
* Develop and manage the business plan for the service
* Stay up to date with CQC Legislation changes and ensure they are adhered to
* Record maintenance
* Complete accurate and informative monthly and quarterly reports on quality performance
Candidates with a background in a similar capacity as a Unit Manager/Clinical Lead/Senior Nurse within a nursing agency with an NVQ Level 4/5/RMA or relevant working experience will be considered.
This is a full time position with a competitive salary and ongoing developmental opportunities.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, click the apply here button now. Any questions, please call Stacey at Coburg Banks on .
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us