Junior/Trainee Broker - Ambitious, Money-Motivated & Competitive Graduates
Position: Junior/Trainee Broker - Ambitious, Money-Motivated & Competitive Graduates
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 basic - £50k + OTE
Start date: Immediately
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Junior/Trainee Brokers to join a new, exciting sales floor in Central London.
For the first 6 months of your employment you will work within the Rare Earth Metal team - This will be to integrate you in to the team, put you through all the relevant training and ensure you are making good money.
After the first 6 months there will then be the opportunity for you to move to selling other products (potentially Oil, Gas etc) which will not only broaden and improve you product knowledge but it will also offer you the chance to further improve your income.
• Speaking to new investors - Finding out about their interests, trading habits and making recommendations based on what you discover
• Building and nurturing relationships
• Sending out company literature
• Ensuring the transaction is handled professionally, ensuring an efficient hand over to Senior Brokers when necessary
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Driven and ambitious individuals
• A 2.1 Degree from a Red Brick University
• Strong organisational skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• IT Literate
• Resilience is crucial
• Professional and mature attitude
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£17k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please email me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.