German-speaking - Business Development Manager
My client is a global best practice, consulting and technology company. Headquartered in Washington DC and listed on the New York stock exchange, but with over 6,000 employees based in tens of offices across the world, they are a truly global business. Their clients match this description, too - they work with over 90% of the Fortune 500 and 85% of the FTSE 100.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you want to be part of a newly created, truly international team? We are currently seeking a number of talented bilingual sales professionals in our central London office.
As a Business Development Manager you will manage and grow a portfolio of middle market, corporate and partner accounts from one of several key operating countries in Europe, driving revenue growth and new sales of their solutions
CEB provides leading-edge talent management solutions and assessment tools to multi-national companies throughout the world, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As our presence across Europe continues to grow, so do the career opportunities for ambitious sales professionals.
As BDM, you will:
- Generate C-level leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques and conduct telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
- Build new business across a specified EMEA territory, and identify new business opportunities.
- Turn senior executives into active clients through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these active clients to the account manager team.
- Demonstrates preparedness and credibility- using insight-led sales techniques.
- Form tactical relationships with clients and connects with key account stakeholders.
- Drive the sales close by navigating roadblocks, identifying decision processes and leveraging urgency drivers
We're looking for a BDM with These Basic Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years successful B2B sales and/or account management experience, with demonstrated ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales / revenue goals
- Fluent business English, plus native/fluent language skills in German
- Possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in a business-related discipline
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Has a strong activity drive and (over)achieves sales metrics and targets.
- Experience selling to and maintaining partnerships with HR and/or C-level executives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working in consulting or professional services industry
- Solution-based sales experience with strong business acumen
What My Client Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to their groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.