Reporting Analyst / Planning Analyst
Reporting Analyst/ Planning Analyst (Retail)
Up to £30,000 + Benefits
If you are passionate about working with data with excellent visualisation/reporting skills, this could be the role for you! A retail giant is looking for a Reporting Analyst to join their company, based in Coventry. The company is looking for a bright, innovative, individual to be a part of processing large and interesting internal data sets. You will be identifying trends and patterns, trained on their brand new reporting tool and tasked with providing training to other staff members. If you are an experienced Reporting Analyst with great communication skills, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - Reporting Analyst/ Support Analyst
As Reporting Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with a visualisation tool or equivalent (Omniscope, Tableau, SSRS, Spotfire, PowerBI, Qlikview)
- Ability to generate insight from data sets
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Confident providing training and project management
- strong interest in Retail sector
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Reporting Analyst will have:
- Advanced Excel
- Confident presenting reports to stakeholders
- Fantastic communication skills
- SQL or equivalent programming tool(Desirable)
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
SQL, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Excel, Analytics, Data analyst, Business Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Reports,T-SQL, SAS, Cognos, Omniscope, Tableau, SSRS, Spotfire, PowerBI, Qlikview