We are recruiting for an English Teacher on behalf of an Academy in Manchester. The Academy is committed to providing the very best opportunities for all its pupils so that they can achieve excellence and go on to lead happy and successful lives. The successful Teacher can expect to work in a calm positive learning environment where pupils have positive attitudes to learning. The Academy offers excellent career and professional development for Teachers. 2016 results were above the national floor standards with many subjects achieving above the national average in both outcomes and progress. We are welcoming applications from NQTs and more experienced Teachers.
* Be an excellent classroom practitioner, who can teach across key stage 3 and 4
* Have high expectations
* Have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire students
* Share responsibility for raising standards
* Love reading!
* Have the ability to run and assist with extra curricular activities
* Show commitment to professional development
* Be prepared to develop best practice through coaching and mentoring
* Be adaptable and flexible and calm under pressure
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.