Membership Administrator - Sports & Fitness - London
This commercially minded yet not-for-profit body aims to improve the nation's health by encouraging people to be more active! They provide services and facilitate partnerships for a broad range of organisations.
Our client exists to serve any organisation with a role to play in, or benefit to be gained from getting more people, more active, more often. They will provide a supportive, professional and innovative platform for their partners to succeed in achieving their goals.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: London Living Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Manage and maintain OM database
- Process new member applications with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working closely with the membership department in order to process membership applications.
- Billing and renewal of memberships
- Billing of other member products and services including events
- Sending out of new member welcome packs.
- Manage the company's monthly direct debit collections.
- Compiling monthly membership report.
- Processing of payments received and manual issuing of non-member invoices.
- Undertake any other projects as requested by the Finance Director.
- Overseeing contract billing
- Month end reconciliations
The idea intern’s personality and qualifications:
- A self-starter who can work independently, show initiative, and be proactive in their work approach
- Accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, reliable and punctual
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A good level of computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work closely with internal colleagues to ensure that members receive a high quality service
- Experience of working in a membership service environment, such as a charity, not for profit, association or professional body
- Experience in an office environment and a good telephone manner
What are the perks of interning at this company?
• Post probationary period - free gym membership, bike to work scheme eligibility
• 20 days’ annual leave per year+ total shutdown between Christmas & new year.
• High energy & young work environment
• Fast growth for high performers